Here, I am going to share how to add your Discord server to the Disboard bot. I believe that most of you are aware that using a bot is one of the ways to use Discord professionally. Additionally, using the Disboard bot on your Discord app will help you gain more members to your Discord server. Not limited only to Disboard indeed.
Well, let’s get to the point and discuss how you can add your Discord server to Disboard bot to gain more members.
Setup And Add Discord Server To Disboard Bot
Here is step by step what you can do to set up and add your Discord server to the Disboard bot.
- First of all, you need to go to disboard.org
- On the top-right side, you will see the “Login” button. Click on it to log in with your Discord account.
- Next, on the login page, please press the “Authorize” button to grant the authorization of the app to connect.
- Scroll down and find the “+ADD NEW SERVER” button and click on it.
- Select the server that you want to add to the Disboard as seen on the screenshot below. Please note that to be able to add the server, you MUST have the Authorization to manage the server. Unless you will not be able to perform the command.
- Next, please complete the needed information as requested as seen on the below screenshot, and press the “SAVE” button. By pressing the “SAVE” button, the bot will then join your server. At this point, please make sure it has the permission to add invites.
- When all the above procedures are completed, your server will be added to the Disboard bot dashboard as seen in the below screenshot.
Setting Your Discord Server To Gain More Members
The next step is about how to set your server for the Disboard bot. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to your Discord server.
- Tag Disboard bot to check whether it has been successfully added to your server. To do this, you can do it as below figure.
- From the above figure, you can see that the Disboard bot has successfully been added as there is the disboard.org on your server.
- Please grant the administrator privilege to the Disboard bot so that it can respond and talk in the channel that you are using.
Using a bot on your Discord will surely be advantageous. Besides making the use of Discord become more professional, as many people have proven, this will help you boost your members. And for this purpose, Disboard is one of the most recommended Discord bots on the list.
Hence, I do hope that you can try this and see if your server member will increase afterward. Feel free to leave your comment after having tried it. Cheers!