It is quite annoying when you experience Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034. Some people are seeking how to fix the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034 across internet websites. It means that many Windows 10 users face the error 0xc004f034 during the activation process. We may say that the problem is common to appear, but as we do need to get rid of the error, we have to fix the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034.
As there is concern on the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034, there several things cause the problem. But before discussing the causes behind the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034, we would better focus on how to fix Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034. Please see below-suggested tips.
How To Solve Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034
A. Through Activation Troubleshooter
The activation troubleshooter is already in the software or other words, it is a built-in tool. Therefore, before trying other approaches to fix the Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034, it is better to use the built-in tool, the Activation Troubleshooter.
There are several ways provided in the Activation troubleshooter tool that will help you solve some problems. If the error 0xc004f034 occurs because of the license problem, using the activation troubleshooter should work to solve it. Please follow the below steps to run the activation troubleshooter to resolve the error 0xc004f034.
- Press Windows key + R to access the Run menu from your Windows. Open the Activation troubleshooter by typing “ms-setting: troubleshoot” in the provided box and then press Enter.
- After that, you will be taken into the Activation menu. Find the “Troubleshoot” button and click it.
- By clicking the “Troubleshoot”, the system will run and check for any error or malfunction in the activation attempt. If the system finds something inappropriate, it will then present to you the possible solution to take. It will present to you the suggestion as below pop up and you are free to decide whether to let the system tries to repair or not. If you wish to let it repair, simply click on the “Apply this fix”.
- You will need to restart the computer after completing the next steps suggested after the “Apply this fix”. After the restart finished, please re-activate the Windows with the registered license, hopefully, this solves the problem.
B. Try to Repeat the Activation Procedure
Some of us may not be aware that the activation attempt is related to the Windows activation server condition. What does it mean with the activation server? It means that when the activation attempts are performed, they need to link or connect with the Windows’ activation server.
In this case, when we are doing the activation procedure we do not know the activation server’s condition. Sometimes the activation does not run well because of several reasons. For example, it is because the server is in a busy condition. Hence, trying to do the activation procedure is suggested to see the chance of getting in when the server is not in a busy condition. It is so much recommended before we are doing any other approach provided that you have a valid Windows 10 license.
To repeat the activation attempt to fix the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034, you can do it through the “Update & Security” tab. Please follow these steps:
- Open the “Run” pop up from your Windows. To do it please press Windows + R. Type “ms-setting:activation” – press Enter.
- After that, you will be taken to the “Activation” menu. Find the “Activate” button and click it. If it does not work at the first attempt, please keep on trying for approximately 8 to 10 times and see if the procedure can complete and run well.
- If the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034 was previously caused by the busy server, this method shall work. Here is the display that would appear if the activation is successful.
If the above way is still not working, please try the third suggestion as below.
C. Deactivate Antivirus During The Activation To Fix Windows 10 Error
As some users experience, the Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034 happens because of the Antivirus running during the activation process. Antivirus is to protect the computer from any harm that may threaten.
Unfortunately, as 3rd party antivirus runs during the activation, it detects the activation connection aim as a threat. Hence, the antivirus hinders the connection to the Microsoft server during the activation.
Therefore, please disable the real-time protection of the antivirus during the activation or perhaps you need to completely uninstall it first. As previously mentioned, this is to avoid the antivirus from hindering or stopping the connection of the users’ computer to the Microsoft activation server. Because when the connection is not going well the data for the activation can not be transmitted appropriately.
D. Get Help From Microsoft Support
The final suggestion to overcome the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034 during the activation process is by getting help from the Microsoft support by contacting them. By contacting Microsoft support, you can directly ask for their assistant to activate the license. Please keep in mind that Microsoft support can help you remotely that means you do not need to bring the computer to the help center.
You can contact Microsoft support in several ways. But to get in contact faster, you can reach them through a free toll contact number specified in your country. Please follow this link to see the free toll contact number for your reference.
Why Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034 Occurs?
Since this version of Windows is a new one, many people expect better performance from it. It includes the activation process required. So, after all the suggested procedures I shared, we need to know what are the causes of Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034.
1. License Restriction
License restriction is the most common cause of the activation error 0xc004f034. When you are facing this issue, the Activation troubleshooter shall work to overcome. You can simply follow the recommendation suggested to fix it (as mentioned in the first method above).
2. Problem is Microsoft Activation Servers
Microsoft activation servers cover so many users. Therefore, when it comes to facilitating many users at the same time during activation, it may face over flooded with traffic. As a consequence, the activation process you undergo is not running appropriately. The activation data transmission does not run well which causes the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f034.
3. Antivirus or Third Party Software Interference
Antivirus is aimed to protect the users’ computers from any threat. Nevertheless, in certain cases the protection is causing inconsistent connection for the unharmed required procedure (in this case the activation procedure).
This is because the antivirus or the 3rd party software is filtering certain processes or connections based on a certain categories. Hence, when there is a suspicious process or connection is detected, they will filter and try to protect the computer. For this situation, please try to use the third method which is uninstalling or disabling the antivirus or 3rd party software during the activation.
4. Invalid License Key Problem
Invalid license key problem will surely cause activation error 0xc004f034. But this is very rare to happen. In case you are experiencing this issue, method number 4 as above mentioned is the best way to solve the error 0xc004f034.
Many people face the Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034 due to some causes. Therefore, after knowing as the above possible causes and recommended method to fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f034 hopefully you can fix it with the most appropriate approach.