How To Do Instagram Video Chat on Windows 10 Computer; The Simple Way
The Instagram video chat on Windows 10 computer or PC is now possible to do. So, how can you do the Instagram video chats on Windows 10 PC while the Instagram in the browser version only has limited features? I believe that you are fully aware that the Instagram browser version is somehow different from the mobile app version. Therefore, in order to be able to use Instagram with the full feature on Windows 10 PC, you will need another app to bridge this need.
To be able to use or access Instagram and some other Android mobile apps you can use an emulator. BlueStack is an example of emulators. Therefore, you can also use BlueStack to run Android mobile apps on your PC, including Instagram. Here, I am going to share how to do Instagram video chat on computer. Specifically on Windows 10 computer with BlueStack emulator. Please keep on reading the below step-by-step tips on how to do it.
Instagram Video Chat on Windows 10 PC With BlueStack
As above mentioned, you will need to use the BlueStack emulator to be able to other Instagram video chat on computer. Here is how you can do it, please follow below steps carefully.
Download and Install the BlueStack Emulator on your Windows 10 PC
- Open your browser and go to the BlueStack official website HERE. Download the emulator by clicking the “Download BlueStack” button.
- Find the downloaded BlueStack Installer in the “Download” folder on your computer. Double click on the BlueStack Installer and you will be directed to the installer. NOTE: Please allow changes when requested and accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Click on the “Install Now” and wait until it is completed. You can monitor the installation progress from the installation progress bar.
Install and Open Instagram On Your Windows 10 PC
- Open the BlueStacks by double-clicking on the App icon. Sign in with your Google account when asked, since you will need it when downloading the Instagram later.
- From the search bar, type “Instagram” and install it simply by double-clicking the Instagram icon presented. Similar to when you are installing an app on your Android phone.
Make Instagram Video Chat On Your Windows 10 Computer
Before doing the Instagram video chat, you have to log in to your account (or you can also make a new Instagram account). This is just like when you do it on your Android phone.
- Log in to your Instagram account on your Windows 10 computer by inserting your ID and password.
- Click the Airplane icon on the top-right corner and create a new chat.
- On the “Search” bar, type the name of the person you want to make the video chat with.
- Click the video camera icon on the top-right corner. NOTE: allow the app to access your microphone and camera so that the feature will work properly and the person you call will be notified for the call.
Not limited to share photos or images, you can also do the video chat on your Instagram. Additionally, you can also do the Instagram video chats on your computer. Actually Instagram video chat is possible for both Windows 10 computers and Mac.
Hence, no matter if you are using Windows 10 computer or Mac, you can do the Instagram video chat by following the above steps.