How To Do Online Presentation With Zoom Share Screen Feature
Can we do an online presentation with the Zoom share screen feature? If you are wondering how to do a presentation during your online meeting with your Zoom app, you will find all the answers here. As I have discussed what Zoom meeting app is, now it is time to discuss further the app. The trend of online remote work has influenced how people should do the work during this time. Working from home is the most recommended thing when you have to keep on working. And for this purpose Zoom meeting app can be an option for your work from home activity.
During a meeting, a presentation is one of the most important things to do. Presentation is a means to deliver the meeting topic and a way to provide a better and clearer explanation for the participants or attendees. Regardless it is an offline or direct meeting or online meeting, presentation is always an important section. Thus, Zoom provides a share screen feature for the online presentation need. This feature is very useful when you need to do a presentation to the other online meeting attendees.
How To Use Zoom Share Screen Feature For Online Presentation
As you may have well understood, that Zoom meeting app is available for desktop and also mobile. For better understanding, I will discuss one by one how to do an online presentation on the Zoom app on desktop and mobile.
Using Zoom App Share Screen Feature on Desktop
To use the Share Screen feature on Zoom app on the desktop, please follow the below steps:
- Open the Zoom app >> go to your “Home” tab >> tap on the “Share Screen”.
- You will be presented to a new column that will request you to enter the “Sharing Key” and “Meeting ID“. Fill the column as requested and enter the password to join the ongoing video conference.
- Nex you will find some options of which screen you want to share with the other Zoom users.
- Choose the “Screen” if you are ready to do a presentation with the Zoom share screen feature. When you choose this option, all the meeting attendees or participants will see everything you do on your desktop screen. But you can also choose to particular windows only if you only want to share a certain screen.
NOTE: you can use the above steps only if you have not joined the meeting.
What if you have already joined the Zoom meeting and you need to do a presentation? Can you do the presentation with the Zoomshare screen feature? Yes off course. All you need to do is just tap on the green “Share Screen” menu from your Zoom app.
Next, choose the window you want to share with the other meeting participants and person the “Share” button. By doing this, your meeting colleagues will be able to see your presentation on their own screen.
Presentation With Zoom Share Screen on Mobile
If you have experienced using the Zoom app on desktop and mobile, you will find the menu ar just alike. Thus, when you are to use the Zoom app mobile version for online presentation with the share screen feature, the steps are also similar to the desktop version.
- First of all, go to the “Meet & Chat” menu and tap on the “Share Screen“.
- Next, you will be presented with a column requesting you to enter the “Sharing Key” and “Meeting ID“. Don’t forget to enter the password in this section.
- After that, Zoom will ask permission to share your mobile phone’s screen. TO start doing the presentation with the Zoomshare screen feature on your mobile phone, tap on the “Start Now”. And your online presentation is ready to start.
As the demand for working remotely is increasing, there some applications you can use to support this. You can find some of the recommended apps for working from home HERE. As previously mentioned that presentation is one of the important things to do during the meeting, Zoom meeting app also provides you with the feature to support the need.
Nevertheless, as some users are also experiencing that the Zoom share screen feature is not working, please see this article when you experience the same thing.
Hopefully, this post helps you to do a good presentation in your online meeting.