Easy Ways to Activate Youtube Using Youtube.com Activate
One of the ways to be able to watch Youtube on big-screened TV is by activating Youtube using youtube.com/activate. The question that follows is how to do it. Here, we are going to discuss the easy way to activate youtube using youtube.com/activate.
Undeniable that Youtube has gained its fame enormously. Undoubtedly, since you can find whatever you need on Youtube, don’t you? Even now, people are more likely to watch Youtube rather than TV programs. This is because of the freedom people can get in choosing whatever they want to watch. Even for the favorite TV program they previously can only watch from the TV.
What if you want to watch Youtube on your big-screened TV? It is possible? Yes, off course! Watching your favorite Youtube channel on the big-screened TV will surely be more convenient. But off course there are several setting steps you need to do.
How to Activate and Play Youtube on TV
It is very simple to do the setting for the latest products of smart TV you can find in the market. If you do not have that latest smart TV, don’t worry. Because there are devices that you can you to bridge the need. For instance: Playstation 3, Roku, Kodi and many more.
Like previously mentioned, you will need to activate your Youtube. Please follow step by step on the easy way to activate Youtube using youtube.com/activate approach I am going to discuss here. We are going to discuss the activation process on every device you may use. Let’s get started.
Easy Way to Activate Youtube on Smart TV
Please understand that not all Smart TV has an in-built Youtube app or support the Youtube app. You may find it if you own an old model of smart TV. So in here, I assume that you are using the latest models of a smart TV or the ones that support the Youtube app. Please follow the below steps:
- On your smart TV, open the Youtube app.
- Sign in to your account by clicking the Gear icon (you can find the icon on the left side).
- You will see 8 digits code number. Please stay on this display.
- Go to https://youtube.com/activate from your PC or laptop.
- Please Sign in from your Google account information and enter the 8 digits of code number you previously get from your Youtube app and click on Allow access.
By finishing this step, you should be able to watch your favorite Youtube channel or program from your smart TV.
How to Activate Youtube on Apple TV
To activate Youtube on your Apple TV is very easy and simple. There is no need for a sophisticated approach. Please take a look on below:
- On your Apple TV, go to Sign in the menu from the Sign-in & setting menu.
- You will get the activation code here. Please remember or take note since you will need it later.
- Now, on your laptop or PC, access to https://youtube.com/activate.
- Enter your Google account information and Sign in.
- After that, when the screen presents you the selection, please choose your Google account linked to your Youtube account.
- Enter the code that you get from the Youtube app on your Apple TV.
- If you see the “Allow access” pop up, please click on it. And the activation process is done and complete.
Activate Youtube on Samsung TV
Just similar to other smart TVs, not all Samsung TVs support the Youtube app and have the in-built Youtube app. Hence, it is always recommended to check the compatibility and whether your Samsung TV supports the Youtube app or not.
How to activate Youtube on Samsung TV is quite similar to the way you do it on Apple TV. Please have a check on below steps:
- Open the Youtube app in your Samsung TV and go to Sign-in & settings and then select on Sign in.
- The app will provide you with a unique code number. Please take a note of the code.
- From your laptop or PC, open the https://youtube.com/activate and then enter your Google account information and Sign in.
- Here, you have to enter the code given on your Samsung TV.
- If you see the “Allow access“, please click on it to allow the access. And the Youtube activation setting on your Samsung TV is done.
Youtube Activation on Xbox
If you are an Xbox one user and willing to use it as a media to watch youtube, here is the easy way to activate youtube on your Xbox one through youtube.com/activate
- From your Xbox menu, go to Sign-in & settings.
- Sign in and press X (you will get the code, remember or take a note of this code).
- From your laptop or PC, go to https://youtube.com/activate. Enter your Google account information and sign in >> Enter the code you previously get >> Proceed
- Similarly to another device’s activation, please grant access when you see the “Allow access” message.
Youtube Activation for PlayStation 3
To activate Youtube on Playstation 3 is just like how you activate youtube on Xbox. But, in case you do not have the Youtube app in your Playstation 3 yet, please download it from your Playstation store first. This is how to do it :
- Open the Youtube app >> Sign in & settings >> Go to Sign in and then press on X (You will get a code in this section, please note the code for the further process).
- Using your laptop or PC, go to https://youtube.com/activate and enter the code you get in the previous step.
- Allow access when you get the notification.
Now your Playstation 3 should be ready and set to play Youtube.
How Activate Youtube on Roku
Unlike the previous method of activating youtube using the youtube.com/activate in the Smart TV, Samsung TV and any other devices mentioned before, on Roku is a little bit different. But do not be worry, as it is not a complicated attempt.
Here is how to activate Youtube on Roku :
- Make sure you connect your Roku device to your TV and sign in to your Roku account and go to your Home Screen (You need to connect to a Wifi).
- Find the Channel Store and press OK through your remote.
- Find Top Free menu >> choose Youtube >> press OK.
- After that, it will take you to the Add channel (choose this menu by pressing OK from your remote). ** Please wait until the process of adding the channel is finished (you will see Youtube in your channel list when the process complete).
- Open the Youtube channel >> Gear Icon (on the left side) >> Sign in (Enter your Google or Youtube account to sign in).
- You will get the code in this section, please note it down.
- Go to https://youtube.com/activate from your laptop or PC >> Enter your Google account information and Sign in >> Enter the code you got before.
- Allow access when you see the option popping up.
Finish and now you have activated youtube on your Roku device.
Youtube Activation on Kodi
On Kodi, the youtube activation needs a little bit more effort compared to other devices above. But by following the below methods, you should be able to do it appropriately.
- From your Kodi, find the Settings >> Add-ons >> Repository/Get Add-ons >> Install >> Kodi Add-on Repository >> Video Add-ons >> (select) Youtube >> Install. Please wait until the installation process completes.
- After finish, go to Videos >> Add-ons >> (Open) Youtube >> Sign in. You will get the code in this section, please note it down for later on step.
- Using your laptop or PC go to https://youtube.com/activate >> Enter your Google account information >> Sign in >> Enter the code.
- Allow access when you are requested.
By following the above method, the activation process should be ready and going well.
Watching your favorite Youtube channel on big-screened TV is always more enjoyable than on your mobile or tablet. Thus, by following the above methods you will be able to enjoy Youtube no matter what the device you choose is.
Hopefully, this helps you to active Youtube and have a more enjoyable experience watching your favorite Youtube channel.